Velos & Velos have extensive experience in insolvency and bankruptcy. The firm works closely with our clients, their accountants and financial advisors where possible in order to achieve the best possible results for them in this difficult area.
Velos & Velos also advise secured and unsecured creditors, companies and individuals and their exposures and what consequences this may have for their organization or personally.
Should you require professional advice and representation with respect to any bankruptcy, insolvency or debt recovery matter please do not hesitate to contact Velos & Velos at the earliest opportunity as leaving it too late may expose directors to personal liability and individuals unable to negotiate their way out of bankruptcy, insolvency or recover debts.
Velos & Velos provides legal services in a wide range of bankruptcy areas including:
- Advice in business structures for asset protection purposes
- Bankruptcy issues arising in debt recovery matters
- Issuing Bankruptcy Notices against individuals
- Acting for businesses in bankruptcy proceedings against defaulting debtors
- Advising on Bankruptcy Notices received by individuals
- Acting for individuals in bankruptcy proceedings brought against them
- Advising in relation to voidable preferences including preferential payments to creditors
- Dealing with trustees in bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy issues arising in commercial litigation and disputes