International network of contacts
Velos & Velos Lawyers have the expertise, as well as the network of contacts globally to be able to assist Australian based individuals, companies and other entities to expand their businesses in other countries by instructing Expert Lawyers and other Experts in a particular country to achieve the aims and objectives of our Australian clients.
On the other hand, we are able to act on behalf of individuals, companies and other entities based overseas that wish to commence doing business in Australia.
For these clients we are able to assist them in providing legal advice in relation to setting up legal structures, entities and business establishments so that they have a successful commercial venture in Australia.
How can Velos & Velos Lawyers help?
Velos & Velos Lawyers have an extensive track record in assisting individuals, companies and other entities both based in Australia and overseas who require legal services in order to achieve their commercial aims and objectives.
Velos & Velos Lawyers are able to provide legal services involving two or more jurisdictions in the areas of Commercial Law, expert and import dealings including intellectual property disputes in trademark, online disputes, ecommerce, cybercrimes, scamming.
Variety of international legal matters
Velos & Velos Lawyers are able to act on a variety of international legal matters and to obtain instructions from a wide variety of clients, investigate and research their legal and associated business requirements and when necessary use Experts in their fields including Expert Barristers to provide expert legal advice on issues in establishing foreign registered companies doing business in Australia and in other countries, as well as in the purchase, sale and investment of commercial, industrial and residential property.
Private International Law
Velos & Velos Lawyers are able to deal with Private International Law and a wide variety of clients on variety of issues including:
- Act for Australian clients in overseas disputes as agent of overseas Legal Firms
- Advice on international issues confronting our clients
- Draft and prepare legal documents as may be necessary for our clients
- Peruse and advise on legal documents of our clients
- Collect evidence as our clients may require for use in litigation matters
- Serve legal documents as may be necessary and required by our clients
- Litigate within Australian borders or appoint legal agents in another jurisdiction overseas
- Enforce foreign Judgements within Australia or forward Australian Judgements to be enforced overseas