Velos & Velos have extensive experience on all types of property law involving commercial, industrial, shops, offices or residential property. We also recognize that the purchase or sale of a home is often the single most important legal and financial transaction which many people are likely to during their lives.
Velos & Velos acts for large commercial entities as well as individuals and aims to simplify the conveyancing process, whether dealing with auctions, private sales or purchases involving all types of property.
At Velos & Velos we appreciate that many problems may be encountered during the course of buying or selling a property. Our experienced legal team has the knowledge and practical experience to advise you on the best way to seek to avoid the common pitfalls before they arise saving you time, money, stress and potential costly litigation.
Velos & Velos provides a complete service including services in relation to:
- Acting for companies and individuals in the sale of all types of properties
- Acting for companies and individuals in the purchase of all types of properties
- Contracts of Sale of Real Estate for Auctions and Private Sales
- Vendor’s Statements or “Section 32 Statement”
- Attending Auctions to bid for Purchases
- Advice on duty (stamp duty)
- Liaising with Estate Agents and others for successful sales
- Adverse possession
- Liaising with lodging agents, Land Titles Office, State Revenue Office, banks and other financial institutions
- Contracts and agreements in any way related to conveyancing or property transactions
- Litigation and disputes in any way related to or arising from conveyancing or property transactions
- Legal or conveyancing services required when establishing a business, purchasing a business or selling a business
- Business premises services relating to conveyancing
- Leases (including retail leases and disclosure statements), sub-leases, transfers and assignments of leases and surrender of leases