Velos & Velos have extensive experience in building cases, commercial litigation and commercial disputes. Velos & Velos are able to provide quality legal advice to assist you and your business in a timely manner in dealing with any litigation or disputes with your suppliers, customers, clients or business partners and company members or office holders.
Velos & Velos are experienced in dealing with commercial litigation and disputes in various Courts and tribunals including the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal, Magistrates Court, County Court, Supreme Court, Federal Magistrates Court and Federal Court.
The firm provides legal services in litigious matters in many areas and fields of law including:
- Building and construction cases
- Subcontracting cases
- Insurance cases and disputes
- Commercial litigation and disputes
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Disputes with suppliers, customers and clients
- Disputes arising when running your business or selling your business
- Insolvency litigation
- Bankruptcy litigation
- Superannuation litigation
- Taxation litigation
- Debt recovery litigation
- Litigation and disputes under any types of contracts and agreements
- Litigation and disputes in business structures including disputes between partners, company directors, shareholders and unit holders, trustees and/or beneficiaries
- Litigation and disputes (Commercial and Property Law) relating to business premises including conveyancing disputes arising in the purchase or sale of business premises, common law leasing disputes, disputes under the Retail Leases Act, insurance disputes, town planning disputes and notices to vacate business premises
Our commercial litigation and dispute resolution team will utilize all available avenues to assist you company and/or business to resolve your legal disputes in a favourable manner.